Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sukesha Shah
Dear mr. rajesh,
I m a fashion designer.
I make customized garments which includes Indian, western,Indo-Western and kids.Would like to add my name in the designer list of yours.
If u need any information or need to know anything feel free to mail me back, Thanking You
Sukesha
name = RINA PANCHOLI
email = fc_designer@yahoo.co.in
I am a surat based fashion designer and I am doing freelancing fashion designing. I have seen your website and I seem it is useful to me to spread my business. I am looking for the export houses contects, who needs for designing. So plz help and guide me. thanking you,
Rina Pancholi.
Fashion Concepts.
Surat.
ph:0261-2688816
suchita bajpai
Hello! sir
I will like to introduce myself as a upcumming Designer..... I have completed my course from NIFT mumbai last year & doing free
lancing assignments for various shops in Delhi. Recently i have launched my label.I will b very thankful if as a mentor u can guide
me how to go for it, i mean how to market it.Actually i need a platform.
My email id is suchitab20@yahoomail.com
Expecting a positive reply from ur side.....
Suchita Bajpai
"tina gandhi"
Hello Mr Rajesh.. I Am Ms Tina Gandhi....
A designer and currently running my
designer studio.. named 'Kruti'...a style with simplicity....
I reside in Kolhapur...Maharashtra...I deal with gents and ladies apparels...ready to wear...thank you....
KRUTI Tina Gandhi
From: "bhartendu saini"
Hey rajesh,
My name is Bhartendu saini. I am an original fashion designer and pattern cutter belong to India.Whose approach is based upon research, analysis and the evaluation of data and ideas.I am enthralled by the whole creative process,from inception to completion, and find that designing, pattern cutting and gradingfulfill both my creative sketch to finished product, is something i love to be part of.
I love to play with colours. i always wanted to create new trends in design, blending the indian as well as the western culture.If u need any information or need to know anything feel free to mail me
k, Thanking You
Bhartendu Saini. Subhash Chowk Hanumangarh, Rajasthan, India
Ph.:-01552-223056,09828218044
bsaini_2k3@yahoo.co.in
Hi Dear
My Name is Pawan Bhandari i m professionally hand paint designer i have my own small unit in new delhi i m working in this industry from last 12 years we have clientage mostly from overseas now we want to expand our hand paint business in indian market too
we have done every kind of job in any kind of material like gerogette, Crepe, Satin Silk, tussar silk Cotton etc.
we used quality dyes for our hand paint that's why we never faced any complaint from our clients
those who really interested in hand paint please contact
Pawan Bhandari
C-278, New Ashok Nagar
Delhi 110096
Ph 22716652 Mobile : 9350912187
Email - bhandarifuji@yahoo.co.in
Hello, My name is Mamta. I am an aspiring fashion designer.
Due to unavoidable circumstances I have a gap of almost
5 years in my designing career. However I still have potential and talent to resume as a fashion designer. I'd like to work as a freelancer or an intern in a designer house or a fashion boutique to brush up my skills as well as learn new ones. So, if I could get any information or help in this regard it will be highly appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Mamta mamtadhankhar_5@hotmail.com Mumbai
Hi i m a Fashion designer from India I m very creative and design mens & womans clothing,fashion,themes,styles,looks and for media I m working as freelancer I design for poeple in usa,india,dubai I export clothes and accesories join my group and discus about latest fashion and trends learn fashion get updated cheak my designs and my creative work for inspiration and can also contact me for designing freelancing,projects,themes,embroidery,laces,fabric,textile designing,jewellery designing I work for brands,clothesline for mens, womans and kids who ever intrested in my designing capabilities and want me to work for their company,clothesline,fashion studio,media contact me at -
niksfashion@yahoo.com mobile +91 9820947007
Chetna Bali"
Dear Rajesh,
I am myself a Delhi-based designer and designing fashion garments, mainly western wears for Girls/Ladies. I want your guidance and help in promoting my Fashion Garments like Girls' Jeans, Capri, Skirts, Tops, etc. but also some speciality undergarments for Designers and Models. I am sending details of one of such products which can be shown at your site. I hope you will help me.
Dreamworld Creations
Thanks and love
Chetna Bali
DESIGNER : RAVI DE SALEM
CREATOR OF FINE TEXTILES AND THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF CASHMERE AND CASHMERE SILK SHAWLS IN EUROPE.
STORES:
SHAVA CREATION SWITZERLAND
NAEGELIHOF 2, 8001 ZURICH
SWITZERLAND, TEL: +41 43 243 6920
SHAVA CREATION SWITZERLAND
BERNSTRASSE 19,3110 MUENSINGEN
SWITZERLAND (THIS IS ON YOUR WAY TO INTERLAKEN FROM THE CAPITAL BERN)
EM: shava@shava.ch
veena singh
Respected Sir,
I would like to introduce myself as a aspiring
Designer.. I have completed my course from NIFT(delhi)
I design customized garments for womens, which
includes Indian, western,Indo-Western .My clothesline
are , formal and casual wear and the fabrics used are
are Matka Silk, Khadi Silk, Tussar, Satin Crepe,
Georgettes, Chiffons, Nets, Bandhani, Organza, Crush
Tissue, Voils, Crepe-de-chine etc.
I love to play with colours. I always wanted to create
new trends in design, blending the indian as well as
the western culture. I'd like to work as a freelancer
or an intern in a designer house or a fashion
boutique.Would like to add my name in the designer list of
yours.
"shilpi agarwal"
hello Sir/Mam,
I am Shilpi Agarwal, pursuing my diploma in fashion design and information technology from NIFT, New Delhi. I am looking out for some freelancing jobs. I am in my 6th semester and have worked as a backstage dresser for a lot many shows including Lakme India Fashion Week,2004, Garment Export Technology Show, Designer shows like Ritu Kumar, Manish Malhotra, Muzaffar Ali, Suneet Verma, Raghuvendra Rathore,SabyaSachee and many more which has helped me a lot in understanding what is required out of a designer. I entirely know the facts about latest fashion and trends. Besides that, I know the entire working of the fashion shows, know quite a lot of models which can help a lot of designers with their shows.
I have a command in textiles, Pattern Making and surface ornamentation and want to do some designing jobs in order to show my talent and get exposure. Please help me find some freelance designing jobs.
Looking for a positive reply.
Thanking You, Yours Sincerely,
Shilpi Agarwal
(FDIT NIFT, New Delhi)
prerna sachdeva
hi, i am a fashion designer ..i have done my done my fashion designing course from nift.i have a small design studio in new -delhi.i am working in this industry from past four years.
i do all taditional embroiderd suits,indo western as well as western dresses.my clothesline are bridal ,formal and casual wear.i want to expand my buisness .please suggest me how i can do the marketing of my boutique and how can i supply my products.i want to do work in overseas as well for bollywood people.
i will be highly obliged if you could give me the direction how i can proceed further.
Thanks / Regards
prerna sachdeva
5-A, shahpurjat.
new -delhi
Janvi Dwivedi"
Hello Mr Rajesh This is janvi dwivedi from bangkok and i am running my studio here in bangkok ..... i deal in indian , indo-western and athenic collectionand accessory also ...i wish to explore my busines and want to start export in big country also and our unit is ready to workon order basis also...................and free lancing of designs also ...i have launched my lable as JANVIS and i need a platform to explore my self so kindly giude me and tell me how to find contacts ..my email is janvidwivedi@yahoo.com
"preeti sampat"
I would like to introduce myself as a aspiring
Designer.. I have completed my course from J.R.V.G.T.I(Pune) I design customized garments for womens, which includes Indian, western,Indo-Western .My clothesline are , formal and casual wear and the fabrics used are are Matka Silk, Khadi Silk, Georgettes, Chiffons,, Voils, Mangalgiri cotton ,Kalmarkari etc I love to play with colours. I always wanted to create new trends in design, blending the indian as well as the western culture. I'd like to work as a freelancer or an intern in a designer house or a fashion boutique.Or take up manufacturing,Hand embroidery ,zardozi orders I do have a team of skilled craftsmen.Would like to add my name in the designer list of
yours.
I would like to introduce myself as a young aspiring Fashion Designer Mrs.Geetika Singhal qualified from N.I.F.D (Chandigarh).I like creating New trends/Designs with a blending of Indo & Western culture(creating magic with threads).I have a Designing & Manufacturing Unit in Moradabad UP India.
I am working with the name of "ANJANI DESIGNER WEAR" have made successful exihibetion cum sale of my products inMoradabad, Deheradun,Nazibabad,Bareilly,Meerut & apart from these cities have potential satisfied customers in Puna,Mumbai,Delhi,Chandigarh.,Haridwar.We currently have our head office in Moradabad plus we also have our sub branch in j.P.Nagar(Amroha),We are also suppling our designs in stores in India.
We use (Matka Silk, Khadi Silk, Tussar, Satin Crepe, Georgettes, Chiffons, Nets, Bandhani, Organza, Crush Tissue, Voils, Crepe-de-chine,cotton etc) & all other kind of pure fabric.We specialize in Designer wedding sarees,Wedding langhas,Sharwanies,Embroided Shawls,Kurties, ethnic garments, ladies salwar kameez, designer sarees, shalwars, traditional India garment, girls lehngas , churidars, Mens attire- kurtas, kamiz salwar, jodpuri,unstiched designer shirts etc
e-mail: anjanidesigner@

No comments:

Post a Comment